Welcome to the Educents community! Educents is much more than a marketplace for educational products. We are a community made up of educators, parents, and friends who are passionate about making education accessible to all! We envision a world where all children, in every community, have the tools and experience needed to excel.
What is www.Educents.com?
Educents is a trusted resource that brings thousands of individual content creators, small businesses, EdTech companies and publishers together. You buy directly from these companies on our platform – making it easy to discover new and innovative products that will get your kids excited about learning. And, every purchase you make empowers a small business or individual to do what they love.
Who are the brains behind this business?
Kate and Kaitlyn, the founders of Educents, are passionate about education. Their mission is to offer parents, homeschoolers & teachers access to educational products, all in one place. They want to help you find the products you need to teach your kids. Click HERE to learn more about their story.
What do you offer?
Educents offers innovative products that engage students in fun learning. Whether it is a science kit, curriculum pack, books or art supplies, we make sure that Educents is your one-stop shop with competitive prices. Items that are popular on Educents include:
- Printable worksheets, lesson plans, and instructional materials
- The Life of Fred Books – Change the way kids learn math
- Complete Curriculum – Downloadable textbooks for your homeschool
- Magic School Bus Science Kits – Let Ms. Frizzle take your students on a science adventure!
Want to explore more educational resources? Click HERE.
Where can I discover educational tools for my kids?
So, you want to make learning more fun? You’ve come to the right place! The Educents Blog is a resource for parents and educators to discover new ways to make learning fun. Hundreds of bloggers use the Educents Blog to share product reviews, innovative teaching ideas, personal narratives, and so much more.
Here are a few popular resources to encourage fun learning:
- Make Geography Lessons Stick With the Peel, Play, and Learn Set
- 10 Exciting Lessons for Your Kindergartener Using Minecraft
- Should we still teach cursive handwriting?
- Teach Kids to Thank Community Leaders (free lesson)
Interested in joining our Educents Blogger Program? Click HERE to learn more.
Do you have questions, ideas, or suggestions? Contact us!