Are you a parent of a child with special needs? Are you looking for resources for your child’s education and development?
Do you sometimes feel you and your child are alone in your experience? In the 2014-15 school year, the number of children served by the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act was 6.6 million, or 13 percent of all students in public school. At Educents, we know parents are always looking for resources for their children. Educents is the trusted authority for special needs resources for you and your child. We provide a community for parents and students with our informative articles and helpful products.
Educents has worked for years to bring you resources for children with special needs. Whether your student homeschools with you or attends public school, we can help you. Are you looking for special needs toys? Or do you need learning resources and education tips? We are here to help you find what you need.
Resources for Students With Special Needs
- Check out our must-have back-to-school resources for students with special needs.
- Communication is key — teach letter-writing to a child with special needs.
- See some unique gift ideas for kids with special needs.
Information for Parents of Children With Special Needs
- Where does your state rank in funding for special needs education?
- Do you want to know how to improve your child’s experience in school? See what you need to know before your child’s IEP meeting.
Homeschooling Children With Special Needs
- We know you have a busy life. Stay current on essential news with podcasts for homeschoolers of kids with special needs.
- What do homeschoolers do when they get sick?
- How can you adapt alphabet activities for a child with special needs?
- Dyslexia: Read the signs, diagnose, and respond
- Here are some early-learning resources for children with dyslexia.
- Find products for children with dyslexia.
- ADD/ADHD: Read the signs, diagnose, and respond
- The truth about ADHD: what you need to know.
- Find products for children with ADHD.
- Autism: Read the signs and respond
- Check out our tips for homeschooling your child with autism.
- Find products for children with autism and their parents.
Do you have any questions about raising a child with special needs? How can we improve our resources for students with special needs? Let us know here.
For more special needs resources, visit the Educents marketplace.