Want to embed one of our maps or charts on your website but aren’t sure how to start?
- First, click on the “to embed this map” link.
- You’ll see a long HTML code that tells your website or blog how to display the chart. Click the link there to copy it to your clipboard (or copy it directly if you prefer).
- Now, log in to your website or blog hosting service. Create a new post, or one where you want to add the map or chart.
- Look for the option to edit the code of your post. On WordPress, it looks something like this:
- Scroll down to where you want the map, and paste the code.
- Preview your post and see if it looks the way you want! If it does, publish publish publish!
And if you have trouble, just send us an email at [email protected].